- 8 Riverview Eggs
- 100g (4oz) smoked salmon
- 25g (1oz) butter
- Salt and pepper
- Chopped Dill
- Slice the smoked salmon into thin strips.
- Crack the eggs in a bowl and beat with a fork (don’t over beat them).
- Season with a good pinch of salt and pepper.
- Melt the butter in the pan and keep the heat on medium.
- Pour in the egg.
- Using a Spatula, stir and fold the egg gently.
- Once the egg is half set, add the smoked salmon and continue to stir gently.
- Once the egg is set but still soft and glossy, turn off the heat, sprinkle with chopped dill and serve immediately.