- 2 Riverview Eggs
- 2 slices of bread
- 35g grated cheese (just enough for a cheese sandwich)
- 1 slice of ham
- 1 teaspoon of tomato relish
- A little olive oil
- Crack 2 eggs in a small bowl and beat with a fork.
- Pour a little olive oil in a frying pan.
- Pour the eggs in the pan.
- Place both slices of bread on the egg and give a gentle press down, then flip them over.
- THEN turn on the heat and fry until the egg is golden.
- Flip the whole thing over.
- Sprinkle the cheese and place the ham on one slice.
- Spread the relish on the other slice.
- When the egg is crispy and golden underneath, fold one slice over the other.
- Slice and serve.