Serves 2 (dinner portions) or 4 (supper portions)
- 2 Riverview Eggs
- 2 mugs of cooked chilled rice
- 1 mug of frozen peas
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 large clove of garlic chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of sweet chilli sauce
- A little olive oil
- Heat a little olive oil in a pan.
- Add the chopped onion and cook until soft.
- Add the garlic and cook for 1 min.
- Stir in the frozen peas.
- Add the cold cooked rice and stir for a min.
- Pour in the soy sauce, mix well.
- Remove all the mix from the pan into a bowl.
- Crack the eggs in a small bowl and beat with a fork.
- All a little more oil to the heated pan, pour in the egg and fry until crispy.
- Break up the eggs when golden.
- Pour the rice mix back into the pan and stir.
- Finally add the sweet chilli sauce and mix well.
- Serve straight from the pot – family style.