- 2 Riverview Eggs
- 2 or 3 Button Mushrooms
- 1 Soft Tortilla Wrap
- 1 tablespoon of Green Pesto
- A little Olive Oil
- Crack 2 eggs in a small bowl or cup and beat with a fork.
- Thinly slice the Mushrooms.
- Add a little Olive Oil in a frying pan and heat.
- Pour in the egg mix.
- Place the mushroom slices in a single layer over the egg mix.
- Spread the pesto over the wrap.
- Place the wrap, pesto side down, on top of the egg and mushroom layers.
- Press down on the wrap gently with your hand to “glue” the wrap to the egg.
- When the egg is crispy, flip the whole thing over.
- When the wrap is crispy, remove it from the pan, roll it, slice it and serve.