Serves 2 to 4
- 4 Riverview Eggs
- 25g (1oz) softened butter
- Approx 75mls cream
- Crusty bread to serve
- Fillings – Choose 1 dessert spoon full per egg from the following…
- Chopped Smoked Salmon with a dessert spoon of cream
- Chopped Basil with a dessert spoon of cream
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C/350°F.
- Using a pastry brush, coat the inside of 4 ramekins (or small oven proof dishes) with butter.
- Place your chosen filling in the ramekins.
- Crack an egg on top of each filling.
- Pour a dessert spoon of cream over each egg.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Place the ramekins on a baking tray and bake in the oven for 110mins.
- Meanwhile, toast the bread.
- At 10 mins, remove the dishes from the oven and serve immediately with the toasted bread.